You can reach us on:
Tel: (0121) 203 5030
Fax: (0121) 554 9126
Alternatively, please use our contact form.
Drs. M. Saini and J. Saini
Soho Health Centre
247-251 Soho Road,
Need to talk to the doctor?Telephone triage now available every day from 08.00 until 10.00.
Now offering a range of Private Medical Services
About Saini and Saini - Soho Medical Services
Dr Mohan Singh Saini trained in India in the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College qualifying in 1971 before leaving to become a General Practitioner in the UK. He has been on the GP register since and specialises in Joint Injections and diseases of the eye.
Dr Jessy Saini Trained in Birmingham University Medical School qualifying in 2002. She went on to train as a surgeon and gained her Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons in 2006. She then Trained as General Practitioner, taking with her the skills she learned in Hospital Medicine before becoming part of the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2009. She specialises in Women's Health and Minor Operations.
Our benefits at a glance
- We offer a range of NHS services
- You have a choice of a male or female GP as your own personal doctor
- We have now started to offer a range of private medical services available to all - simply contact us for further information
- Based in a health centre where phlebotomy, complex family planning clinics, community clinics led by hospital consultants and ultrasound scanning is available on site so no need to travel to hospital.
- Daily telephone triage service available to all patients for help and advice from our doctors.
- Our staff and doctors are multilingual and converse easily in Punjabi, Hindi or Urdu in addition to English. For any other languages, we provide an interpretor service.
- Free pregnancy testing in association with the local pharmacies - please ask for details.
Need more info about us and our services?
We're always happy to help. Contact us on 0121 465 4660 or use our contact form.